1. All flights to Abuja Were Fully Booked.
2. Peace Mass Transit, Ekenedili Chukwu, The Young Shall Grow Motors, Cross Country, Fairplus motors, Change has Come Motors and other transport companies were fully booked.
3. All the hotels in Abuja were fully booked.
4. All the point & kill Gardens in Abuja were fully occupied.
5. All the Mama Put joints were filled to capacity.
6. The Mai-Suya and Mai-Shais were selling until 5am due to high level political meetings taking place around Abuja.
7. All the “Edible Caterings” in Zone 4 were fully booked too.
8. All the recharge card sellers ran out of airtime due to high demand.
9. Hawkers benefited from selling PDP umbrella, hats, t-shirts and other PDP branded items.
10. Musicians were engaged throughout the convention.
11. Taxi and Uber Drivers were very busy throughout the convention.
12. Marabou, mallams and pastors were busy consulting for the candidates.
The Minister of Finance has been speaking Phonetics since 2015 without any meaningful results…
PDP was able to pull Abuja out of recession with their Convention. Imagine what they will achieve when they they get back to Power in 2019…