As The Election Of Ekpeye Youth Congress (EYC) Is Drawing Closer, AlertNews Nigeria Will Be Publishing The Profile Of The Presidential Aspirants, Some key Positions and The General Electioneering Activities As The Case Maybe From Time To Time As We Begin With Ogboka Umeda:
A Presidential Aspirant OgbokaUmeda, Who appear more prepared Has long ago constituted his Campaign Organisation nicknamed ”REBRANDING CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION” Headed By Dr Edward Imo, a Lecturer in the University Of Port Harcourt with Nnamdi Ewor as the Assistant Director and Madu Dab Madueke as the Secretary General.
Ogboka Umeda Born into the family of Mr and Evangelist Mrs Maxwell Uwaoma Umeda, hails from Umuakpa in Odiabidi community in Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State, had his primary education from 1984 to 1990 from where he proceeded to acquire his secondary education from 1991 to 96. As if that was not enough, comrade Ogboka Chris Umeda got admitted into the premiere university, Rivers State University and obtained B.Sc degree in Mass Communication with second class
Ogboka Chris Umeda was PRO of Mass Communications Students Association MACOSSA, former Secretary General of National Union of Ekpeye Students world wide, current President General of Corporate Friends Club and a member of Uli Uzodhu Ekpeye, a Socio- Cultural Organisation in Ekpeye land. In July 2015, He was appointed Chief Press secretary by High Chief Ikechukwu Obuzor during his tenure as Caretaker committee chairman of Ahoada West LGA.
Ogboka Chris Umeda is pursuing an ambition to occupy the Position of President General, Ekpeye Youth Congress World-Wide.
His Ambition is anchored on a five point agenda.
1. Mobilize Ekpeye youths to be a voice to recon with in the comity of youth organizations in the country
2. Mobilize Support for the building of a befitting youth Secretariat where issues about youths are discussed for the interest of peace and development
3. Coordinate a bio data of youths to ascertain the number of youths in Ekpeye both the employed and unemployed for the soul purpose of engaging our youths positively for meaningful development
4. Produce a working constitution for the youth body and ensure that EYC is recognized within the three tiers of government
5. Youth Empowerment: an idle youth can be used by the devil to cause disaffection in the society hence the need to engage them meaningfully. Companies operating in our region will also be engaged on a roundtable for possible empowerment and education of our youths
Ogboka Chris Umeda is a publicist, media guru, a committed and trusted Ekpeye fellow desirous to change the narrative and give Ekpeye youths a sense of direction using his years of experience as a media practitioner to bear in his assignment
Finally Ogboka Umeda is a man of the people both in church and in social circle